Construmat, the industry is on the move in Barcelona
The latest solutions on the market for more sustainable building.
See you from 21 to 23 may 2024!
It is essential for the building industry, one capable of having an impact on all areas of human activity, to address and take on the challenges of social, economic and environmental development. That is why at Construmat we promote the latest solutions on the market for more sustainable building.
Construmat 2023 returned with a unique showroom, an innovative and energising space in which building professionals can discover the latest materials, techniques, services and systems for low-emission construction, as well as digitalisation and industrialisation solutions to building processes that are now being successfully applied in the market.
You can’t miss the next Construmat edition in 2024!
12% from abroad
of exhibition area
10% from abroad
An edition that exceeds the expectations of companies and visitors
Our brand value; part of the industry’s DNA
With over 40 editions of the fair as the standard-bearer in Spain for the construction industry, we are a globally-recognised brand for our commitment to innovation, sustainability and business. We’ve supported the sector since the outset in both the good and the difficult times. In 2023 we were closer to companies than ever before, putting a high-profile media event at their service.
The entire building ecosystem comes together at CONSTRUMAT
We have the most comprehensive representation of the industry.
Construction, renovation, maintenance
- Machinery, tools and equipment
- Industrialised construction
- Walls, structures, façades and roofs
- Insulation, waterproofing, coatings and paints
- Urban planning, landscaping and outdoor space
- BIM and ICT for the project and work
- Prevention of occupational hazards, protection and safety on the site
- Professional services (architects’ firms, engineering, interior design, consultancy firms, etc.)
- Associations and organisations
Design and interior decorating
- Flooring and coatings
- Air conditioning and ventilation
- Energy management and capture
- Connected House: ICT, IoT and home automation
- Lifts, elevators and stairlifts
- Wood, metal and PVC carpentry
- Locksmithing and metalwork
- Solar protection
The circular economy, digitalisation and industrialisation, the 3 pillars of our proposals
for residential building renovation projects
Know how to tap into the Next Generation Funds?
We told you how at Construmat!
The European Next Generation Funds provide SMEs and the self-employed with access to €3.42 billion in subsidies for residential building renovation projects that promote energy efficiency. This is the great challenge ahead we have as an industry and one that Construmat23 is going to prioritise: we’ll provide a very clear and practical explanation about who can tap into this aid and how.