The networking event where the future of the construction and real estate industries is decided
Madrid, 18 February 2021
Are you a startup?
Are you an innovation professional?
Sign up so we take you into consideration in our selection process of the 70 startups and companies that will attend TechEstate Lite 2021.
What is TechEstate Lite
Exclusive event that brings together the main players of innovation in the construction and real estate industries in Spain, offering 3 types of content:
- Keynotes on the latest trends in the sector
- Round table discussions moderated by consultants to discuss the topics of maximum interest
- Informal networking spaces for interaction with the top representatives of innovation
What is TechEstate Lite’s mission
- To identify the key stakeholders of innovation in the sector, offer them a meeting point and build community
- To respond to the challenges of the future of the sector through a joint discussion of the key issues
- Adding maximum value to our online attendees and viewers
Who is TechEstate Lite for
50% innovation professionals
Innovation, Digital or Transformation Directors, etc.
CEO/ COO of the most relevant startups.
All industries with an impact on real estate
- Architectural and engineering design
- Promotion and management of real estate assets/PropTech
- Maintenance/Facility Management Tech
Attend the event
The event will take place in Madrid on the 18th of February 2021. Soon we will publish the program and definitive location.
We are selecting the 70 startups and companies that will attend TechEstate Lite 2021.
Do you work in innovation in any of our industries?
Can't you attend on this date?
Follow the event via streaming
Partner with TechEstate Lite
Impact on key sector stakeholders
Top B/C-Levels of corporate innovation and technology in Spain within our sectors.
Gain greater visibility for your brand
Reinforce your position in innovation
Associate your brand with the latest on BuildTech, PropTech and other innovations in all construction and real estate industries.
Take advantage of our specialised and high impact media coverage
The event will be widely covered by specialised and general press thanks to the high level profile of the attendees and the disruptive nature of the topics to be discussed.
The latest for tech professionals and innovation leaders
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our TechEstate community of over 100,000 members.